AROM GROUP, Several brands : 4 key principles
Being linked to contemporary concerns and to a transparency policy, the 4 following values guide the whole reflections and activities of AROM.
Commitment 1 : Providing the highest quality standards, in service and food within the Arom groupGroup AROM provides top quality services for each of its brands, thanks to:
- A constant training of the commercial teams.
- The awareness of the catering teams (on site and in the kitchen).
- A carefully choice of products.
- Hight Tech equipments
- The group has a1,700sqm² Laboratory, with the latest EC standards. It is the largest in the south west (Aquitaine).
- The implementation of the HACCP standards which allows athorough selection of supplier sand obtain sustainable quality in all services.
Commitment 2 : To provide advices and experience sharingGroup AROM is also a 30 years old, well experienced company, ready to support you in your banqueting project.
This commitment is expressed through:
- More than 30 years of experiment in the restaurant and banqueting field.
- A commercial know-how based on customer attention and their needs.
- A sharp logistic knowledge. Indeed, the group has a special division, a large database of partners and clients.
- A proven service know-how with a regular training of Head waiters and firstwaiters.
• A tableware under influence. A trend book for spring/summer and autumn/winter is updated each year. This work is undertaken in collaboration with event-driven decorators. In order to bring elegance and originility within each services, Arom completely outsources its tableware logistic, offering perfect hygiene and constant renewal.
• A contemporary clothing style for our waiters and kitchen staff.
• Creation in 2010 of the Marketing and Communication division.
• A wide range of service suppliers: equipment rental companies, rental of decorative items, florists… are constantly questioned.
- Sustainable economy
- Reduction of energy consumption : Water, Gas, Electricity…
- Car, Bus trips management
- Sustainable product purchasing with the collaboration of Max Havelaar
- Local agriculture product referencing
- Employee awareness in disposable product consumption (using of strech fabrick, printing and ink concumption)
- Specially designed bins for used paper collection
- Local identity
- Social respect
- Respect of parity between men and women within the company and on-site events
- Risk prevention : first aid training with a partenering company
- Associative actions : collect of wine corks for Agir Cancer Gironde which actually recycles all corks into solar panels. Collect of plastic corks for the Bouchons d’amour association (for mentally disable people)
- Tracking indicators for salaries parity, age, etc…
- Cultural and social diversity for a better mind openness
- Know how tranmission to trainees, part time student workers, etc .
- Corporate Social Responsability values
- Special recruitment policy for mentally or phisically disabled people
- Local clubs sponsorship : Handball, tennis, football, etc..
- CAPC, Bordeaux Exclusive taste, Médecins Sans Frontières sponsorship
- A fully equiped room for employees lunch/dinner and rest.
- Set up of an action plan with local schools, business schools in order to bring awareness about our activity to students and orientate them.
Commitment within our profession
LACOSTE TRAITEUR being member of the Traiteurs de France Association.
- Sustainable economy